The days are getting shorter and snow covers the summits.
The air is clear and cool, simply perfect for a winter walk in the snowy landscape.
Breathe the fresh air deeply into your lungs and feel the beautiful nature.
The mild climate in Scena tempts hikers to South Tyrol even in the winter.
Ski and toboggan enthusiasts also have plenty to smile about in the sunny and family -friendly skiing region Merano 2000. Only 4 km from Scena and within easy reach by ski bus, the Merano 2000 cable car takes you directly to the piste in only 7 minutes. TIPS FOR YOUR WINTER HOLIDAYS IN SCENA
- Sport and more - Merano 2000 - ski and hiking fun for the whole family. From mid December the Merano 2000 cable car and the revolving chair lift Falzeben (Merano 2000) run daily.
- If you’re interested in culture you will enjoy the Touriseum, the Ötzi Museum and the Merano City Museum ...
- Ice skating fun in the centre of Scena daily on Piazza Raiffeisen. Skate hire and drinks stall.
- The 5-star route - strolling through the Christmas markets of Merano, Bolzano, Bressanone, Brunico and Vipiteno.
- Swimming fun for all - Terme Merano is open daily from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm. We are a partner company of Terme Merano and can issue your tickets in advance.