There is probably no other time like this: holidays between palm trees and alpine pastures. Soak up the South Tyrolean sun, breathe in the fresh mountain air, stop for a bite to eat in traditional huts or take an extended bike tour. Always in your luggage: the breathtaking panorama.
Schenna lies at 600 m above the spa town of Merano in the heart of the South Tyrolean Alps. The location could hardly be more advantageous:
- 220 km of hiking trails of various levels of difficulty and altitudes
- 180 km of marked bike trails - from the valley up to 2,400 metres
- Especially rich in cultural highlights and sights
- 4 golf courses in the area
- For families: minigolf, summer toboggan run, theme trails and much more.
In an active holiday in Schenna the days can't be long enough - there is so much to discover! The Hilburger is your base camp for exploring the South Tyrolean mountains on your own.